The Death Road (also known as Coroico Road, North Yungas Road) is a 62km (43 mi) road leading from La Paz to Coroico, in the Yungas sub tropical region of Bolivia. It is the most popular mountain bike trail in the world.
This Ride offers the chance to experience the different eco system crossed during the 3600m descent (11 800 feet), from the snowcapped mountains of the Andean Cordillera (4700m, 15 400 feet) to the lush vegetation of the amazon jungle (1100m,3 600 feet), crossing spectacular valleys, waterfalls, rivers and plenty of amazing landscapes and surprises.
It is legendary for its extreme danger and in 1995 the Inter-American Development Bank christened it as the “World’s Most Dangerous Road”. One estimate is that about 300 travelers were killed yearly along the road. It has been featured on many international TV programs and in many travel magazines
Front suspention Price USD 45.-
Double suspention Price Glory USD 60.-
Private transport return from/to La Paz (our bus pick up at hotels located within our central pick up zone)
- Bilingual/trilingual guide
- Safety equipment : Full face helmet, gloves, jacket, pants, elbow and knee pads
- Continental breakfast
- Unlimited Lunch buffet (suitable for vegetarian people)
- Water (2 liters)
- A nice ending place where you can enjoy the pool and hot showers
- A T-shirt to attest that you rode the most dangerous road!
- Pictures and videos of your ride.